What is this?
Vayon Insurance Business is a software platform specialized in processing (Distribution, Collection, Backoffice, Commission, Complaint and Customer Service) of mass insurance, popular insurance and microinsurance)
The on.iBusiness is a solution covering software, hardware, storage, processing power and administration, that is, the insurance company does not need installing, servicing or hiring any additional hardware or software.
The on.iBusiness allows insurance companies to control mass insurance operations, popular insurance and microinsurance.
Distribution is one of the major challenges to the success of mass insurance operations, popular insurance and microinsurance. The on.iBusiness allows the inclusion of new distribution channels apart from working with all “traditional” channels in an integrated manner.
The on.iBusiness offers tools to support the processes of presales, sales and post-sales, acting in an integrated manner in the processes of distribution, acquisition, charging, commission, customer service and claim management.
- Development and maintenance of products
- Business Structure
- Calculation of fees and refunds
- Agency management
- Labor pro management
- Management of prepayment receipt of a fee
- Management of bank receipts (ticket, bank account debit, credit and debit card)
- Shipping collect file
- Treatment of inconsistencies and increases
- Management of defaulter
- Management and preparation of the claim dossier
- Monitoring movements
- Management of attendance and customer requests
- Cancellation Management
- Management of change of registration information
Facilitate the sale of mass insurance outside the traditional channelsUse social networks for relationships and education of policyholdersPromote the distribution and uptake of insurance anywherePromote permanence of the policyholders in the policies
In operations of sale of mass insurance is a constant need to identify new distribution channels and insurance uptake. SMS, Internet and social networks are innovative ways to create new channels of distribution and insurance capturing. On.iBusiness platform allows companies to use these means to build efficient alternative channels for these operations.
Relations channels should be convenient, capitalized and of low operating cost. The use of the Internet, mobile phone and social networks are prerequisites for the creation of new channels of relationships supporting conveniently the delivery of services, information, interaction and education.
Distribution is one of the major challenges to the success of microinsurance for obtaining sustainability in microinsurance operations, it is necessary to gain scale and to have capillarity. Enable new distribution channels in which low-income people attend daily or weekly with low cost, is one of the Solutions of Vayon Insurance Business (on.iBusiness).
The Vayon software platform (on.iBusiness) through modules of distribution, uptake and cell phone-based charging, allows any small trading point (correspondent of microinsurance) or distributors (that is, brokers or micro brokers) in compliance with current laws, may be empowered and authorized to conduct marketing and collection of microinsurance.
Being present in the life of the insurance company through innovative models of relationships that provide relevance and convenience to customers.
Vayon considers that good and steady relationship with customers is essential to promote the permanence of policyholders in the policies and deliver customer value. When it comes to customer service, the keyword is convenience!
From the moment of hiring the insurance until they ask for help or open a claim, customers can interact with the insurer through SMS, customer web site, a social network exclusively for clients of microinsurance or by phone with the convenience of the reverse call. (The insurance company receives an SMS from the customer asking to call it back).
The Vayon (on.iBusiness) software platform through the management module of customer relationship, automates the entire lifecycle of interactions with customer. An example of using this module:
- Seconds after hiring the insurance, the customer will receive a welcome SMS with the password and the link to the client’s website.
- Weekly customer will receive an SMS with the benefits of the contracted insurance and tips on how to use, emphasizing the use of mobile phone (SMS) or of the website.
- Monthly, the customer will receive an SMS reminding to pay its insurance. If the payment method is ticket, it will also receive the barcode of the ticket – number to type.
- Bimonthly, the customer will receive an SMS with the offer of an insurance that has not purchased yet (Cross-Selling).
- Quarterly customer will receive an SMS encouraging indicating a family member or a friend to buy a microinsurance. (New Customers)
- A month before the expiration of the insurance, the customer will receive an SMS with the renewal data, if the message is answered, the insurance is automatically renewed.
- Monthly, the customer will receive an SMS with tips of health and financial planning.